Jun 30, 2019

MOTU movie devious rumor: the rant

We heard a rumor about the movie being temporarily cancelled "due to script and budget issues". Rumor was later debunked.

I was preparing a rant about the rumor, speaking how out of touch with the source material SONY is and was gping to use Spider-Man 3 and the (not so) Amazing Spider-Man reboot... with the Aunt May movie, Sinister Six movie, and all the other Spidey-relates movies minus Spidey.

Now I have nothing... The movie is still happening, I fear EVERYTHIN ! Right now, I'm nearing "Zack Snyder attempts to male Superman" levels of fear. It's not "Paul Feig attempts to make Ghostbusters" level, but I'm afraid...

In fact, I was more than willing to believe the rumor just because it's better to have it canned than having a crappy movie out! I'm guessing that many others feel this way.


No comments:

Post a Comment