Sep 24, 2013

Agents of H.O.L.Y.C.R.A.P. That's AWESOME!!

Which would make this rant super short. I freaking LOVED Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Methinks that the show may tie to the movie-verse better than I expected...

Remember this?


Well...



So, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is pretty cool. We're seeing the Marvel Universe from the POV of a group of S.H.I.E.L.D Agents. we may not see Big Name Heroes *cough* Avengers*cough* and if we do, they'll be cameos; but we're getting a glimpse at the Marvel Universe through the eyes of Coulson's team. Of course the show is a Whedon show... So, awkward humor is here to stay... Not everyone likes it, but I dig it...

So, this episode was pretty much the Origin, but there is something going on... They have dropped hints that something's off with Coulson... I'm sure that True Believers ...
Like Most Dudes and dudettes who read Marvel Comics can figure out what MIGHT be the thing that may be off with Coulson.


I'll be honest, the show was pretty good... Of course, I need to see at least two more episodes, but the Pilot got me hooked... Unlike recent Animated Marvel Stuff... I totally lost it when the episode ended and I was shown this:

Yeah, I love the Mutant Enemy animation...

In any case, I'm soo watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment