Sep 22, 2013

What is it with MOTUC and BALLS!?

Seriously? I mean. I got two Santa King Grayskulls and now I have two blue balls of power...
Procrustus came with a bigger yellow ball... Glimmer is coming with a clear smaller ball...
What gives?
OK, I know that King Grayskull has the orb of power. Procrustus the Star Seed and Glimmer the Moon Stone... They look like 3 plain marbles to me...  THAT is the issue. They are plain, vanilla balls!!
I could have bought a bag of Marbles for a buck-something and get the same thing. Not to mention some red balls for something Horde, Some Trollan Magic balls or something...
Speaking of Trollan Magic Balls, 200X Orko's Ball looked cool. With the energy crackling around it and all that. With a little paint that ball would look impressive. Now THAT is a ball... Perhaps if the Star Seed and King Grayskull's ball had been more like that, I'd be more excited about them.



All this talk of balls and no reference to Dragon Ball Z?  Need to fix that!

I mean of all the extra accessories we could get we get a ball... Hopefully we'll get some cool accessories with other figures that are not plain old spheres...
Though some would prefer something more Egg-shaped...

But seriously, BALLS!?

Speaking of non-ball related stuff. Mattel is FINALLY looking into the Female Crotch Problem in MOTUC... Glimmer won't be exempt of the Weird Crotch Flap that looks like an Adult diaper, but future ladies might be spared... (Or Mattel design can make it worse... Remember, they Purposely reversed Stinkor's forearms)

The thing that bugs me is this: Kobra Khan, Bow, Flipshot, Slushhead, Strobo, NA He-Man, Generic Snakeman (Bert, the Yellow one), Snakeface all have waist twist and their Crotch flaps act like pants, bikinis, leotards, etc. But with the females NO ONE knows how to make it work...

I think I'll stick to rambling about the balls, or I'll go on  a rant full of obscenities... Only 5 more months for me to get Glimmer...

No comments:

Post a Comment