Oct 30, 2013

For shame Mile, for shame...

OK, THIS is a new low for Miley Cyrus... Partying with Lindsay Lohan... No, it's not ajoke at Lohan's expense. I mean Ms. Lohan has had a few stints on rehab. If she has troubles with substance abuse, the last place she needs to be is PRECISELY where these substances are easily acquired. Seriously, who stays till after 5 AM at a club without getting hammered? Also, wasn't Lindsay hellbent about staying clean and being responsible? On the other hand, we have Miley chain-smoking, drinking, etc.

Now this is why no one takes Miley Seriously. She wants to be seen as an adult yet, she's acting irresponsibly. Underage drinking, dancing on tables, etc. Also, if Lindsay Lohan joins your party, then you cool it with the alcohol and stuff with her. But what do I know I do not have the experience of rubbing my ass on Beetlejuice's less talented brother...

The Jonas Brothers officially called it quits... Wait, they're still relevant? I thought they faded into obscurity after their Disney show was canned. Also, didn't one of them start a solo career a while back? Then again the only reason I'm mentioning them is because they appeared on one episode of Hannah Montana.

I wish my Matty order would just arrive... Can't wait to review Mantenna...

No comments:

Post a Comment