Oct 27, 2013

Odds and ends Oct 27, 2013

EXTERMINATE!! your bare feet at night... A LIFE SIZED Dalek made out of LEGO Bricks!!
Man, THAT's a LOT of devotion... It looks cool, but I can almost hear the bricks yelling EXTERMINATE if one happens to fall out of place... You know you WILL find it with your bare feet.

This is real sad. A while back I talked about the Death of Arcades... and today I saw this:
The City of Glendale, California (or Californyuh! like Jimmy from the Wizard used to say) has a cache of arcade cabinets gathering dust and can't do anything about it due to bureocracy...

I miss the days when this was doable (minus the cosplay) and it almost brings a tear to my eyes knowing that all these games could be "fed" with our quarters are gathering dust in a government warehouse... cause RED TAPE!!



Why am I posting a video of Charmed's Opening? Guess what former WB show is very likely to get a Reboot on CBS... I'll give you a hint: It sounds like armed, but with some Cha Cha Cha...
And people are not happy. By people I mean Tony Danza's TV daughter on Who's the Boss and that chick from Ready to Rumble... I think she was on Scream...

Yup! she was on Scream.

I'll be honest, her complaints make sense... I mean the show ended less than 10 years ago... Remaking Who's the Boss? makes more sense since that show ended over 20 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment