Nov 6, 2017

Justice League is less than two weeks away...

If I say that I'm not afraid, I'd be lying. This is a VERY IMPORTANT MOMENT IN GEEK HISTORY. This is THE JUSTICE LEAGUE we're talking about. THE superhero team. We got a glimpse of the League, or at least Zack Snyder's (very misguided) vision of the Holy Trinity of Superheroes.
We have the whole Whedon tag-teaming with Snyder to finish the movie, due to personal reasons forcing Snyder to quit.

I am worried, because I fear studio interference (if the rumors about DC being rightfully disappointed in Snyder's vision), the universe already is suffering a retcon, the Wonder Woman movie and its sequel are working on retconning some of the WW related BS from Snyder. Flashpoint (that's the title for The Flash's movie and will deal with the Flashpoint Paradox) is another soft retcon. I also fear Underwater Khal Drogo. Jason Momoa may be a cool guy in real life, but his Acting can be a bit one-dimensional.

I already ate crow with Gadot, so if I have to eat Crow with AquaMomoa, so be it.
10-ish days... Can't see Thor Ragnarok since the friggin 🐁 decided to delay the release in PR blaming the Hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment