Nov 15, 2017

The Loyal Subjects reeled me in again.

After being disappointed by the Dragon Ball Z figures by The Loyal Subjects, I got reeled in by Street Fighter... Even after swearing off TLS... I blame Storm Collectibles for making me crave Street Fighter stuff.
They have knee articulation... The males do, but the beautiful non existent QC from TLS has figures with frozen joints *cough* Guile *cough* and useless interchangeable hands *cough* Ryu *cough*.  Others have NO ACCESSORIES *cough* Chun Li, Blabla *cough*
Then we have the TLS stagnation issues. We've been through 4+ waves of MOTU repaints and no new characters. I can almost see the endless repaints with SF...
And that's without completing the remaining SFII roster. Not Super SFII, but plain vanilla SFII... In any case I have overpriced SFII Christmas tree ornaments now...
Yes, the heads fit MOTUC

No comments:

Post a Comment