Nov 10, 2017

Top 8 200X variants I'd want in MOTUC

Looks like it's time for another MOTUC list.
This time I'm tackling 200X cause Filmation already has too much stuff.
This list would be enough for 2 Super7 waves. I wanted to do 12, but it would be Overkill.

Let's get sweaty!

8: Prince Adam + Orko:
Yeah, right out of the bat I am cheating. But I'm not. This is a nod to the previous Prince Adam release. Adam would be a smaller figure (slim buck reusing some Modulok pieces) so adding Orko makes a bit of sense.

7: Teen Teela:
If Adam is a teen, then a teenaged Teela makes sense with the longer hair, skirt and slightly different top.

6:Beastman:
I know what you're thinking: "Merry, wouldn't that be Vanilla Beastman with a Preternia Loincloth and some shinguards." Yeah, but I want a wider Beastman with longer arms like Chooblah, and removable shinguards to "vintagize him" for those who'd be into that. Less man, more Beast.

5: Sorceress:
Yes, it's mostly to make Princess Sunbutt jokes and the fact that she looks different enough from vintage makes her interesting enough for me. (If you're into Filmation or the Neitlichverse, she can be a past Sorceress.)

4:Skeletor:
You know I won't stop until I have all 3 main eras of the big two. Skeletor is different enough from vintage and Filmation to warrant it's own version.

3: Evil Lyn:
I want an Evil Lyn with a female version of The Faceless One's tunic. Is that too much to ask. Evil Lyn gets tired of raiding Teela's closet.

2: He-Man:
What part of Classicize the big two you don't understand?

1: Roboto:
Replacing the faulty Mattel Roboto is top priority. Having a Roboto with two interchangeable arms (as seen with Blast attack) and using the "vintage" MOTUC weapons we could have the WMD Roboto.

Now I know what you're thinking: who were the four that didn't make the cut this time?
Buzz-off
Whiplash
Clawful
Trap jaw

No comments:

Post a Comment