Nov 11, 2017

Hasbro is going after Mattel...

It has begun. The begining of the end for the House of Rants. I blame Neitlich, cause it's the joke answer. Now to have a dose of reality here. Hasbro taking interest in Mattel is for obvious reasons it starts with B and ends in arbie. Probably some board games that The bro does not have. Then there's MOTU. This could be a good or a bad thing... Wait, didn't I actually wrote a rant about this once? My fear still stands, but hopefully the bit of visibility that MOTU has gotten, will stop Hasbro from shelving the brand. Now I feel like less of a dick for buying an Apollyon instead of a Masterpiece Megatron. Now where can I find Decepticon insignia stickers...

But seriously, there COULD BE GOOD THINGS from this merger... For Hasbro. Wait... ML compatible DCUC... Holy ass crackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment