Aug 9, 2018

Macaulay Culkin wants to be a daddy...

Must not make Home Alone references... must not make Home Alone references... Must not make... He'd better not forget his kids on Christmas if he goes on a trip to a Tipton Hotel and leave his kids Home Alone!! Dammit! I was doing so well... Hey! I managed a Suite Life reference in this because Mac is Brenda Song's arm candy!

Also, Mac is sounding a teensy weensy racist and sexist, according to certain circles:
"This one, I'm going to have some pretty babies," he said. "She's Asian, so I'm gonna have tiny little Asian babies. It's going to be adorable -- a bunch of Sean Lennons running around the house, that's what I'm looking for."
is it me or does Mr. Culkin  look a bit Adam Savage-esque? 

Dude, you messed up right there... Certain groups are going to want your Good Son head on a spike faster than you can set up your traps. Also, Holy crap! He was dating Mila Kunis before Brenda Song!?
Being Friends with Michael Jackson really paid off...


Also, kudos for Mr. Culkin for rejecting working on that awful minstrel show...

that one...

But seriously, Good luck to Mr. Culkin in his new endeavors...

OK if the Culkin-Song babies are born I hope that AT LEAST ONE OF THEM gets these two as his/her Godparents
The other should get These Two... I Don't Remember how the godparents thing works... I was offered to be one once, but I refused. I didn't want that responsibility. If the kid lost his parents, I would be considered as a ward and I ain't got time fo' that!

No comments:

Post a Comment