Jan 9, 2019

Odds and ends Jan.9 2019: Barbie Quinn, Super7, and stuff...

Margot Robbie is officially Barbie. I could've sworn this was old news. In any case she is Barbie now. The article barely acknowledged the existence of MOTU...

This is NOT THE MOVIE WE NEED, NOR DESERVE... I just don't want it to be a turd.

And Super7 is REALLY tempting me...
The accessories of the Filmation wave 4...
And the Thing is that I'm torn... I want Stratos, Adam, and Weaver... but the Wave 3 of Classics is holding me back. Have until Friday to make up my mind... (I know the presale ends on the 31st, but I have to make up my mind ASAP)

Seriously!? A second Filmation power sword that looks Filmation accurate!?


Duuuuude! Hoverchair Charles is coming on March! Perfect Birthday present for me! He's available for preorder now.

No comments:

Post a Comment