Oct 12, 2019

It came from the toy chest: WHEN Captain America throws his mighty Shield

All those who choose to oppose his shield must yield!
If he's led to a fight and a duel is due. Then the red and the white and the blue come through!
When Captain America throws his mighty Shield!!! I guess you already know who I'm going to be talking about.
I'm talking of course about Captain America the First Avenger mr. Popsicle the greatest ass in all of America... Bob the comic book version not Chris Evans version. Specifically the 80th anniversary Marvel Legends figure.

Articulation
While he has muli sculpted shoulders with the scales his articulation remains pretty much similar to previous Captain America figures. My main complaint is that he still lacks the butterfly articulation on the chest.
4.0

Paint and sculpt
He sculpt is an improvement on previous Captain Americas. The added scales at a great touch. The extra has a bit of an Alex Ross vibe to it which makes him pop. My only issues with him lie in the paint job. Not all of his scales were colored so it looks a bit weird at times also his color palette is a bit too dark.
4.5

Accessories
Extra head
Extra fists
Mighty shoeld tossing hand
Mighty shield

The only issue I have with the accessories has the shield tossing hand which I've already mentioned that it's wrong because the effect does not work as intended
5.0

Overall
Cap gets a 4.5 as his final score. That's actually a pretty good score to get but I feel like he needed a little oomph! to get perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment