Oct 3, 2019

NYCC 2019 Hasbro dropped an Excelsior Bomb!

Remember the rumored Stan Lee build a figure? Well Hasbro is going to release it as an independent figure. All I can say is:
"Welcome True Believers Excelsior nuff said!"
I hope you read that in a bad Stan Lee impression.

 Well, we are getting a brand-new Warpath, two versions of Deadpool (one os an 80th Anniversary vintage styled cars figure). They showed the Doctor Doom we saw before and a set of Fantastic 4 based on their new outfits. Tthey made a flamed off Johnny. A flamed off Johnny in modern Fantastic Four attire... not in the classic attire...
The F4, grey She-Hulk , and Doctor Doom will be part of a Fantastic Four wave. I have no idea who will be the BAF.

I *think* that Strong Guy might be the BAF for the Deadpool wave.

 I'm not truly feeling that new costumes for the Fantastic Four to be honest. I do like the bearded head for Reed though. I think Sue's Hairstyle is different.
Also that Stanley figure is begging for that body to be reused and repainted in order to have a Peter Parker...  maybe swapping his shoes for Iron Fist's, the Netflix version...

No comments:

Post a Comment