Oct 29, 2019

Odds and ends October 29th 2019: Marvel Legends and stuff...

I have my Halloween costume ready. I'm already starting to regret my costume choice... stupid ascot! Wish this Frank Wleker reference could've led to a Marvel Legends Firestar figure, but it leads to something not as good, but good enough:
The Fantastic Four wave of 2020  will have Super Skrull as its BAF...
(Hasbro can totally milk that buck twice with invisible and Flamed On forms).
The Spider-Man wave of 2020 will have Demogoblin as a BAF. They showed him on a flaming Glider, which I hope he comes with... my only nitpick is that  the glider is not translucent. I mean it's a flaming bat glider so translucent plastic would make it look much better than solid color orange plastic.

The best part of having demogoblin as a figure is that we are just a carrion and shriek away from completing the Maximum Carnage bad guys  team.

There are also figures of spymaster and Winter Soldier coming.

Keeping the Marvel Legends theme:
How would you guys feel if Hasbro decided to make Marvel Legends playsets/display dioramas.
I mean things like New York City Skyline for Spider-Man characters, Hell's Kitchen alleys for Daredevil, and the Defenders. Castle von Doom for the F4, the danger room, Astwroid M, or Genosha for the X-Men. Heck that's the only way I could see they can release murder world and Arcade. It could be awesome if they could make Tony Stark's Vault and you could display all the Iron Man variants in there.
Maybe pairing up the playset with an exclusive figure would make it more appealing to some collectors that want the figure as an incentive... as long as we never make a Brooklyn Bridge diorama with Gwen Stacy has the exclusive figure...  nudge nudge wink wink.

Can you believe we're 22 days away from Shenmue 3's release date?

The journey that started like this, will receive a new chapter after almost two decades of being dormant. I'm excited and nervous... No, no pony reference this time. I wonder WHEN my physical copy will arrive. It's been almost 4 years since the game was announced. How time flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment