Oct 6, 2019

Super7 MOTUC delayed... Hasbro's Unicron made it.

I kinda did not want to do this rant, but, I must inform the people:
Both the final filmation wave and classics  Movie figures are delayed until December.  Conan is also be delayed but the focus here is Masters of the Universe. I hope that with all these delays the figures have no quality control issues. We're almost at year 3 and we're still having year 1 rookie mistakes. I understand that the Trump Trade War may be causing SOME of the issues. That is not a valid excuse if the issues have predated the Trade War.  Tossing the same for a random email that literally went directly to my spam folder instead of my inbox really sucks.

 I get it delays happen. I just wish that they were more upfront about it. This not-so-subtly hiding the message on an email feels a bit shady CYA move. Right now, I just want my damned toys.

On a more positive bot of news Unicron made it!

Now that's a bit of great news for Transformers fans! While I wasn't that invested in Unicron I'm glad that he made it! Enjoy your Satan, Transformers fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment