Nov 22, 2023

Ralph Macchiato is a traitor

La Russo, what the fuck is wrong with you!? This is fucking disgusting... How dare you sully the name of Karate Kid by associating yourself with the ABOMINATION known as Kung Fu Kid. You have betrayed everything that Karate Kids stood for by allowing yourself with Jackie Chan. He didn't taught karate he taught kung fu. Also he's the Mr Miyagi at home as in me: Mom I want X Mom:we have X at home X at home being disappointment meme. So fuck you LaRusso.

 
I don't mind that we get a movie of Karate Kid for a new generation. What I do mind is having elements from the abominable reboot that starred Will Smith's kid and Jackie Chan sullying the beauty of the Miyagiverse. I'd rather have Hilary Swank return that have Jackie Chan involved with Karate Kid. Now don't get me wrong, I adore Jackie but I hated everything The Karate Kid bastardization he started in stood for. So fuck you Ralph Macchiato, and fuck you Jackie Chan! Right now the only one respecting the beauty of Karate Kid is William Zabka. I'd rather have fucking Chuck Norris than Jackie Chan. Yes to me psychics is more canonical I think Karate Kid movie than the Jaden Smith bastardization.

No comments:

Post a Comment