Dec 11, 2015

A Taint 2 interview that is giving me hope...

It's rather weird that I'm giving such positive coverage to the Bay Turdles... I can honestly say that I'm not a paid shill by nickelodeon*, but seeing that EVERYONE INVOLVED NOTICED WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE FIRST MOVIE AND DECIDED TO FIX WHAT'S WRONG is a good start... Now if we could make the Turtles look closer to their traditional looks and ditch Mutant Thumbs...

In any case read the interview here. The cast playing the Turtles (body and voices except Leo who is still voiced by the Jackass) chime in and give their thoughts... They also kinda throw Michael Bay-lite under the bus. Apparently the Earth to Echo director (who is directing this) is a TMNT fan and they're asking us to have faith in this...
NORMALLY this would be a red flag for me, but the trailer did hit all the right notes with old school TMNT CARTOON fans... The original 1990 movie was more for the Comic fans.
Maybe, just maybe this time we'll get a cool Modern TMNT movie... All I know is that Rocksteady and Bebop look sweet and that we MAY see Krang...


*If nickelodeon needs a paid shill, I'd volunteer... I'd rather be paid in cash than swag...

No comments:

Post a Comment