Dec 12, 2015

I NEED to Play Tekken 7

No, I'm not being paid by Namco Bandai to promote their stuff and they DID HURT ME when they Axed Xenosaga 4,5, and 6... and I could also say Thundercats Classics, but now that the 4Horsemen have Thundercats (via Mattel) well I'd say it's all good...

Well, here's a little visual of WHY I NEED to play Tekken 7:


Your eyes and ears do not deceive you...
Gouki/Akuma  is in Tekken 7! Not only that, he seems to be important to the Tekken mythos now...
Basically Heihachi's wife asks this "Mysterious Warrior" to help her Kill Heihachi and Kazuya if she's unable to stop them. Since this Mysterious Warrior owes her a debt, he agrees...
 and that's how we got  in Tekken 7 as part of the canon...
I wonder if Ryu and Ken might make an appearance seeing that their movesets are similar... and Tekken seems to have a lot of "clone" characters through its games.

No comments:

Post a Comment