Dec 3, 2015

Dawn of Justice New Trailer thoughts...

The latest Trailer for We're really Rushing to the Just-Us League was released...



Lex Luthor REALLY sucks! And has a Whiny voice... That gets on my nerves REALLY FAST!

Loved the Jabs against Superman by Batffleck.
I just realized that both Cavill and Affleck have Butt Chins...
Also, Doomsday looks like a Bay Turdle...

Last but not least, Gal Gadot DOES NOT FIT THE PART OF WONDER WOMAN.

I do have to admit that seeing DC's BIG THREE on screen should be cool...
Sadly, Snyder is still Using Gal Gadot as WW, has Superman running around without his Strongman/Wrestler Underpants, is afraid of using colors other than browns and grays, and last but not least he has Batman USING GUNS!! (I know he used to in the 40s or 50s, but for roughly over 50 years Batman has had a strict NO GUNS policy)

This trailer took away the little Hope I had for this movie to succeed...


No comments:

Post a Comment