Dec 11, 2015

Fox not Foxing up* a Marvel Movie!?

Yeah, there is an asterisk because by that I mean TOO Much... The X-Men series has been Foxed up too much that they required a soft reboot and even then the soft reboot is still being dragged down by the past continuity...

Yes, I'm going to talk about X-Men Apocalypse...

It looks good... Not I'll go to the theaters and watch it good, but it's more like I think I'll buy the Blu Ray good. Apocalypse looks a bit more like Apocalypse, but I did notice that something is missing...

Yup! This seems to be the FIRST X-Men Movie that the Short in the comics, but tall in the movies Angry Canadian with a penchant for stabbing stuff and ending sentences with "bub!" is NOT in it...

Even First Class was afraid of not filling in their Angry Stabby Canadian dude who ends sentences with "bub!" quota. Color me surprised...

No comments:

Post a Comment