Mar 3, 2017

Breathing in the Wild...

Taking a First Look at The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild... I haven't played a Zelda game since Twilight Princess on the Gamecube. So now I'm playing the LAST WIIU Game... A Zelda game... The OTHER Reason I bought a WiiU... (I still need to make a SMM Level.) So breath of the wild... How can I describe my first 2 hours playing it?

A little bit of this as in, old man gives me vague hints on what to do then I'm on my own...



A little bit like this with the breakable equipment and relying mostly on whatever you can find...



And a little bit like this, minus the fultoning the enemies.

It takes a bit of getting used to, but it kinda feels like a breath of fresh air, pun totally intentional, to the series that to some may have been getting a bit stale. (not me. I will play Skyward Sword someday, but I'm not too keen on the Motion Controls.)

Once I beat the game I will be able to review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment