Mar 7, 2017

Deadpool 2 Teaser trailer: Ass warning

We have a visual on Wade Wilson's ass... you have been warned... Also, trailer is after the jump...

Behold the Teaser Trailer for Deadpool 2:

It's very deadpooly... Stan Lee Cameo, a very in your face reference/jab at DC... 4th wall breakage. The only thing I'm disappointed is that there wasn't a broken bag of Uncle Ben's Rice, so they could take potshots at Spidey. I can't wait for Deadpool 2 and my biggest worry is still Cable. Shame that they couldn't get Hugh Jackman to pull off a Wolverine appearance in DP...

I know this one seems a bit short... You can blame Nintendo for that... I haven't been this hooked to a Legend of Zelda game since... Ocarina of Time... This was supposed to go up yesterday (March 7...) Why didn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment