Mar 20, 2017

Odds and ends First Day of Spring 2017...

I spent Winter Wrap-Up playing  The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild... Spring is here and once I finish up a few rants that I have to put on schedule in order to keep playing Breath of the Wild (damn that Yiga Stealth section!!)

Damn, this has made me want to play Wind Waker once again...


Apparently, Katy Perry DID MORE THAN KISS A GIRL... Did she like it? Cue the "Prayers for  video evidence" remarks. In any case I KNOW WHO WILL LEAK THE VIDEO...


But seriously, Everyone pretty much thought that I Kissed a Girl and I liked it was code for Lesbian Experimentation. It's VERY OBVIOUS... But now...
I wonder... Will SJWs complain about this? Robert Downey Jr. is going to be Dr. Dolittle. I mean, they whined about Iron Fist being White... They moaned about Wonder Woman's lack of armpit hair.
I can almost hear them now:
"White man steals a black man's job in remake" something something Patriarchy...


And Power Rangers is officially going full SJW Bingo Player mode. Before the movie is even out they have confirmed that Trini is gay. Now here's the thing: They should not be making all these huge announcements and catch people by surprise. It's much better than making big news about it and then the "gay scene" ends up being a joke scene. That kinda clashes with the whole idea of being progressive by having "Gay joke scenes".

No comments:

Post a Comment