Mar 21, 2017

Adobe is messing with forces they cannot comprehend...

Adobe, makers of Photoshop and creators of false illusions whenever faked pictures of celebrities appear... (It's a joke) are now entering the Voice Editing Areas... THIS IS SCARY...

This was brought to my attention today. Project Voco... Like Photoshop for your Audio...
First you need a sizable audio clip from that person, then you can Text to Speech the stuff...

The little red flags on the back of my now Silver Haired head are screaming:


I know, the paranoia stems from the usual: Edited audio evidence could be used to frame people and stuff... Sadly, there is no Self-Defense is not Murder clip from that J-Lo movie...

But the Pervier side of me is thinking:
Dude... The British are working on Sexbots with AI... (Can't link it due to Sex Dolls being advertised)
Now, if you can create the doll based on pics of a person, add "her voice" via Voco...
The Warriors fallen to The Friend Zone will now have an outlet... Not that I'd need one of these, but if I did...

You know this was coming... I'd totally make a Glimmer Sex Doll... (Again, a joke)


But all Pervy Jokes aside, This could be used for TV edits...


For Abridged Series and other Fan Projects... Things like This would be easier now...





No comments:

Post a Comment