Jun 18, 2017

It Came from the Toy Chest: Ni Hao Ranma!! again




It's been ages since I've seen this...
I know I made the Shampoo Review a while back... This time It's for a toy that COULD, theoretically speaking be used as an accessory for Shampoo... It's a Tech Deck BMX.

But Nefty, that's not accurate to Shampoo's bike?




I KNOW, but they had it for cheap and why the heck not? I men, the Tech Deck Boards and other Generic Finger Boards worked Wonderfully with My NECA TMNT... So, why not try a Bike for Shampoo? I know it won't work with ML, WWE, MOTUC because those figures are too darn big.

So, here's the deal... DON'T Buy it... It doesn't work. I has to do some Camera magic to make it kinda work, but Shampoo's too big for the bike...

Heck, even Young Link is too big for the bike...

The bike is obviously too big for the Joes and I don't have any Joe Scale figures available to measure it.



I mean it kinda works as a bike, but not as a prop for action figures like the skateboards.

The only thing they are useful for is their intended purpose, to look like a massive douche at a table pulling off tricks on a bike, because you suck far too much ass to do it on the real deal... Leave the bike tricks to the experts or to videogames. At least I can buy the Skateboards to use as props for figures... Also, that's not me on the video...



No comments:

Post a Comment