Jul 22, 2018

Aquaman and Shazam: Telling Snyder to go *expletive deleted* himself.

Aquaman and Shazam trailers were dropped during SDCC:

Well, While there is a little "Snyder stench" in Aquaman, especially at the beginning of the trailer with the dark over dark and depressive vibe, it slowly transforms in something bright, colorful AND BADASS... It made me forget that Khal Drogo was playing Aquaman...

But the best of the two is Shazam!

Yes, it's Incredibly Cheesy... NO! I did not try to dip nachos on my screen *hides nachos* I LOVE IT! Could you imagine a Zack Snyder dark,brooding, dreary Captain Marvel... errr... Shazam!?
Exactly! Not ALL Heroes need to be dark and brooding... Nor they need to have moms called
MARTHA!!

I'm excited for DC to finally realizing that not all heroes have to be Batman... Now these two movies better NOT suck, otherwise... who am I kidding: The Snyderites will purposely leave bad reviews and blame Disney for ruining DC because it's not a Suck Snyder film...

No comments:

Post a Comment