Jul 2, 2018

Club Grayskull Adam news...

Seems like the Adan with the wrong sword might be THE Filmation Prince Adam. So, Super7 will be taking preorders for the people not going to the con during July. The people who preorder the figure will have to wait until October for it to be shipped. The first batch of figures will be available to those who go to the event and buy them IN PERSON.

This pisses me off for one reason... He has the WRONG SWORD!!! On the other hand, this brings me great joy because the gayest box and reference to the infamous video will be THE Filmation Prince Adam...

BUUUT I do have to question how this happened. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for this $35 figure, but this deal seems like it wasn't part if the original plan.

If you guys recall, this figure was promoted as an item only for those who attended the Super7 event. Now it can be obtained by all who preorder. THIS SMALL CHANGE IS A GOOD THING!!  I guessed they realized that excluding a large percentage of the customer base is a bad thing. But whatever the reason, business, altruism, spiting homophobic fans, we're getting Laughing Adam... Dammit, now I want a Chef Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment