Jul 16, 2018

13th Doctor teaser...

Apparently, not liking that New Boyish She-Ra means I hate Princess of Power. But there's something out there that makes me wonder: Why?

This is the 13th Doctor teaser.
Messes with a black guy's breakfast in current year... that's racist.
Brings a pizza to a girl... that's sexist. Currwnt year and the Doctor is in the kitchen...
Calls an old man flatulent by giving him a beano ad... that's ageist!
Also she can now manipulate time so she can move like a Speedster? That's detivative, unoriginal, and irresponsible!! Current Year, yo!
If I was less than enthused before, now I can't even...

Instead of trying to I don't know, impress fans and shut detractors' mouths; they added fuel to the fire with this less than impressive teaser. Hopefully SDCC will deliver a wow worthy trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment