Jul 31, 2018

Since Storm Collectibles wants to rape my wallet, let's see my top 18 KOF

We all know that my Numbah One pick is coming... After Rugal and Kusanagi. I am, of course talking about Terry Bogard... so let's look at my other 18 choices... To be fair, I want that Kusanagi and the implied Iori... I'm not a fan of Rugal, but CVS2 flashbacks might make me want to get him to face Akuma Matata...

So, like Terry would say: Hey come on, c'mon!
#18:Geese Howard:

The animosity between Terry and Geese is like Ryu and Akuma, Guile and Bison. Of course I needa GEESE!

#17: Wolfgang Krauser:
The bad blood between Krauser and Geese is what motivates the second game and Terry taking away Krauser's chance to kill Geese.
#16: Joe Higashi:
If Storm figures out a way to have his taunt WITHOUT CLOTH PANTS, they'd be mega awesome.
But I expect faceplates hands, screw upper.

#15: Andy Bogard:
Like I'm gonna leave Team FF incomplete... that would be like not having the 4 tmnt... speaking of 4th wheel...

#14: Mai Shiranui:
The Fatal Fury Femme Fatale (holy Adam West Alliteration!)  And member of the Women team.
She fills two roles, so it's a double whammy!

#13: Benimaru Nikaido:
Kusanagi is coming and it's  addictive to have his shocking partner. Hoping for an alternate head with his hair down.

#12: Yuri Sakazaki:
The "Little sister" of the Art of Fighting team. (If storm releases a Dan Hibiki for SF, I'll be golden) she also works as a traditional member of the Women team.

#11: Robert Garcia:
Mentioning Yuri meant that Robert and Ryo are close by. Guess who's 10.

#10: Ryo Sakazaki:
SNK's parody of the Ansatsuken warriors... of course I want him! Also, team AoF is nothing without him.

#9: Takuma Sakazaki:
Depending on your line-up of Yuri, he could be Tean Masters, or Team AoF. Mr. Karate extra head is mandatory.

#8: King:
The third main member of the Female Team and kind of important Art of Fighting Character... you might have seen a bit of a pattern here. Nefty loves Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting.

#7:Athena Asamiya:
The idol and Psycho Soldier. Personally I prefer the 94-95 attire, or the schoolgirl unifotrm. Not a fan of her 98 attire, but... that's the game Storm is theoretically draeing inspiration from.

#6: Blue Mary:
We have another Fatal Fury Femme Fatale here. Since I need to tackle Yamazaki and Orochi later on the list, might as well get Yamazaki's while team here. Nothi ng to do with her relationship to Terry Bogard.

#5: Billy Kane:
As mentioned with Mary above, completing the 97 team AND seeing that Kane is important in Geese's operation and my Fatal Fury Favoritism...

#4: Mr. BIG:
Again, my Art of Fighting and Fatal Fury Bias strikes again. He completes the 96 boss team and since he's an AoF baddie, I can have him in the AoF display if I were to divide the KoF displays.

#3: Ryuji Yamazaki:
As I mentioned earlier, I need to add Orochi to this list and in order to have some semblance of logic I need to have Some of the Orochi blood related characters. I like Yamazaki and his Fatal Fury connections make it easier for me.

#2: Orochi:
We have Rugal, who wanted to attain some of Orochi's power. We have 2 out of the 3 clans who sealed Orochi in the past. (I'M NOT that big of a Chizuru fan) and we need the big bad from the game.

#1: Leona: (Riot of the Blood preferably)
She connects the Ikari Warriors AND the Orochi blood mess to the KoF theoretical display. Knowing Storm thwy expect me to double dip on her.

That's pretty much it... I tried to get most characters I like and that could make an extensive KoF display. My AoF and FF biases aside, I think I nearly managed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment