Jul 4, 2018

Odds and ends 'Murica's birthday 2018

In 49 days (and whatever days it takes for the game to ship home) *I WILL KNOW* where sailots hang out...
Shenmue one and two will be released on August 21st.

I'm super duper excited... I'm talkimg goosebumps and a nosebleed level of excitement  here.

Goro, the Shokan prince and raper of wallets has been preordered... Let's just say that I couldn't let pass those 11 inches of glasses breaking asshole if we eventually DO GET a Johnny Cage. Shao Kahn should be arriving late August due to slow ass shipping option. I'm an idiot, I know. Goro is supposed to be coming "November 2018"... I expect him to show up in May 2019... if lucky.

Everybody hates Jar Jar... we've all made jokes about Jar Jar. Some of them have been very wude...


Even Jar Jar himself considered committing suicide.
Do you feel bad now?

I feel horribly bad after scrolling down on the Jar Jar article and finding that Trankt4stic Reed will be Goose's son in Top Gun 2 with the alleged closet case action figure sized guy who is obsessed with running or doing extreme activities to "prove he's still young". Do we even NEED a Top Gun Sequel?

No comments:

Post a Comment