Jul 22, 2018

SDCC 2018 Goddammit, I'm not made out of money!!!

Mattel, Hasbro, Super7, AND Storm Collectibles really want to rape my Wallet.

I already mentioned Snake Mountain from Super7... That's enough from them to have my wallet begging for mercy.
Not only they are doing a new DCUC scale Batman Beyond... shway! Then there's this...
MY Barry Allen, goddammit!! also
MY Wonder Woman!!

A Not-MOTUC body Lobo... I sense Skeleteen Customs coming...

They are also doing this:
You know I need this, Grant, Sattler, Hammond, Wu, Nedry, Arnold, Muldoon, Gennaro, the kids
OK, so Mattel isn't hitting me hard... 2019 Tumblr She-Ra toys...

Hasbro is outdoing themselves with the Legends...

Charles with the freaking Hoverchair!!

Wilson Fisk BAF

Gambit... Not pictured a Jim Lee Storm

Silver Sable!!
There is also a deluxe Archangel exclusive to Entertainment Earth, which I already preordered after getting a China Wars bootleg that was VERY Disappointing.
The "Vintage" waves are making a comeback: Wasp, Black Panther, Vision, Antman and Scarlet Spider... (I also got one from China Wars... It was good, waiting on getting a Spider-Gwen and jackal to make a review of them for obvious reasons)
No, seriously, I bought an extra Peter Parker head to have a Ben Reilly and Hasbro does this...
They will reissue some Star Wars hard to find figures and now all that's left to complete the Rebels team is Zeb...

There's a Sentinel with a DoFP Wolverine set from Amazon...
M'Baku, Vegeta Outfit Killmonger, Shuri...
Thank god I quit Marvel Legends... Oh wait, I got back...

Icon Heroes will make a set of VERY SPECIAL 6-inch figures...
I won't reveal the toyline... I'll just use some quotes and you figure out the line:
We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition: A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.
Get him a body bag! Yeah!
 I learn plenty, yeah, I learned how to sand your decks maybe. I washed your car, paint your house, paint your fence. I learn plenty!

Yes, Mr. Lawrence and Mr. LaRusso will be 6-inch scale figures...

NECA has a John Connor and a t-800 that I want...

Mom would've loved These... So I might get them for her... and for me since I do enjoy Golden Girls.

Last but not Least Storm Collectibles.
and Terry Bogard is coming... My poor wallet
Then there's the SFII Figures... namely Ken... Cause, I don't care much for satsui no hado ni mezameta Ryu.
But the raping of the wallets is called...

Ninjas, Ninjas everywhere... Ninjas with boobs, Ninjas without humanity, Unmasked ninjas from MK3, and Baraka...

Seriously, I'm not made out of money!! Why did you have to be so awesome SDCC 2018!?
For example, I can cull Connor, Teh Terminator, the Golden Girls, Half of what I posted from ML, which I had to cull a lot from and still it's wallet raping... Cause screw everything I need Snake Mountain... I still need to find a way to get Ermac.

I didn't mention the $200-ish $160 MOTU from Mondo because $200-ish $160 MOTU from Mondo... I think Mom was alive when they announced them.

No comments:

Post a Comment