Jul 8, 2018

KissXsis thoughts: *Language*

Well, Facebook has a knack for pulling random videos from random anime to promote pages. Some of these are borderline hentai series with the naughtiest bits removed. Well, I stumbled up on a clip of the anime KissXsis. I'll admit, that I was curious. I thoight it was a full blown hentai cleverly cut to be made more interesting... it's a lot tamer than I thought. Light ecchi. I can't find a short clip of the video in question, but it's about a chocolate lipstick.

Here's the premise: Suminoe Keita has two slightly older twin stepsisters that want him THAT WAY. Their parents are super OK with it.  So basicslly he's walking the thin line between being a honorable stepbrother orgiving in to his sisters' desires. There is also a female underclassman of Keita who has feelings for him. A female classmate of his ends up accidentally groped or in compromising positions around him (some would be enjoyed by Bear Grylls). She was kinda neutral towards him, but I need to watch more to see if anything develops. Also this young teacher who is trying to stop the sisters from incesting Keita... (she totally wants to bang him)

It's a rather short anime. Might buy it on DVD soon. It was refreshing to have a nice short slice of life harem anime after wasting time with Sword Ass Online (gave up on season 2 cause fuck Kirito)

I think that the fact that it's a slice of life, a harem, and a short anime (manga has like 100+ chapters) helped... then there was this:
A reminder of such an innocent time when videogame OVAs brought me back to anime in the mid 90s... and Sailor Moon (who is doing a decent job of protecting Puerto Rico from Beryl... for now)
Right now I'm rooting for Cosplay Sensei or Piss girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment