Aug 14, 2017

The Time when My Little Pony attacked their fans...

Fame and Misfortune was so Savage that a Randy Picture isn't enough...



Nope! Needs more Savage...











Nope! Still not enough...

And I just ran out of Savage people to describe the Savagery that this episode was...

As said in the title, the episode is taking a jab at far more nitpicky fans... (guess I should feel alluded to, due to my nitpickiness, with DEM WINGS! and My Little Loli: Jailbait is magic...)





I mean look at this clip!

taking a jab at fans
They also confirm Rarity is worst pony.

They also point out that Fluttershy keeps learning THE SAME LESSON AGAIN AND AGAIN!!


Seriously, the entire episode is making the bronies look like asshats. The episode was so-so. I feel that it could've been handled a bit better. The Fluttershy character development explained was pretty good. The confirmation of Rarity being worst pony was great. But it felt like half the time was spent on telling the non-target audience fandom how much they suck. I mean, a bit over 2 years ago they were kissing brony ass now it's like screw you, we don't need you! Yeah sure, one could argue that SOME Elements of the fandom have lost focus on the Friendship part of Friendship is Magic, but they could've done it in a way without mocking the entire fandom.


I'll admit, I did laugh a couple of times when watching the episode. It was when Re-Watching it that the level of fan mockery hit me. Not cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment