Oct 8, 2014

The House of Rants might be closed down for a few days.


It seems that the house of rants might be shut down due to me getting a bad case of chikungunya.

No one dies no book a decimal can pay the budget would ever need of a sack of the noble in a ball, more than global battle in all My fingers are in such amount of pain that I can barely type.  Even staring at the computer screen is incredibly painful due to photosensitivity.

I'm Not kidding, I'm wearing freaking sunglasses to dictate to the computer.  My sexy puerto Rican accent and my stuttering are making this dictation thing hell on Earth!

Hopefully, I will be able to post a rant tomorrow if Neitlich posts a video of the new reveals.

Hell, I feel so crappy that I may even miss the season premiere of Arrow.

I do not wish Chikungunya to all my worst enemies not even JonBoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment