Jul 14, 2023

GEX is BACK!!

 Lock and load Little Lizard! You know what this means!? It's Tail Whipping Time! Gex is getting an anthology collection, just like TMNT did with their Konami era games...

The collection is the Gex Trilogy... The 2D amazong masterpiece that is the original Gex and the 2 3D games I don't give a damn about, but I will be able to officially play at my leisure.

My inner child is coming out and it HURTS! Gex is the story of the titular gecko, a couch potato who was ready to do some serious channel surfing, gets swallowed by the TV in something out of a Mojo themed X-Men comic book.

Trust me, Gex's trilogy is much better than the Jurassic Park collection that doesn't even have the superior SEGA Jurassic Park games... it only has the OK SNES game, and the NES and GB not bueno games. I OWNED the NES game and I know it's not bueno. I have fond memories of the game, but it is a bad game. But freaking Gex... most likely getting it on PS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment