Jul 20, 2023

Jada Street Fighter Wave 3 hinted

 Bison's ass in MINE!! Yes, the Man whose theme goes with Everything is on Wave 3...
But before I continue, let's recap who's already coming before Guile:
Wave 1:
Chun Li who is coming in a few weeks.

Wave 2:
Ken
Dhalsim
M. BISON... OF COURSE!!

So far preorders for Ken, Dhalsim and Bison haven't been made.

Now Wave 3 has:
Guile
Cammy
Dee Jay?

Wait that's 2 out of the missing 3 New Challengers! Only Thunderhawk is missing.
I might have to tone down my eventual Dhalsim's pants a bit... but Guile, man... Then we have Dee Jay, where No SOTA or NECA has gone before. Hell, not even Hasbro has made a Street Fighter Dee Jay...
I really can't wait to get them all... mainly because they're only 16 or 19 figures total... unless they expand into alpha where my wallet will cry like an anime fan on prom night.

Also, I'm disappointed that I won't be able to get Evil Ryu. Jada will sell some but only will ship to contiguous 48 and no PO Boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment