Jul 21, 2023

More SDCC 2023 news!

 I don't have pics for some of these, but the news are out there...

Mattel is screwing over Origins fans.  Only the Filmation figures will be available at retail
 Vintage Toyline based stuff only through Mattel Creations.

Trap Jaw is getting a Masterverse figure. Will update once pics surface.

Hasbro is making some X-Men 97 fogures in legends scale. The new Bishop body looks great, shame he doesn't have the classic long hair. The Rogue and Gambit are looking nice.


Animated Peter Parker is coming... shame I missed out on MJ. He appears to be part of a 2 pack based on the Fuck! Alistair Smythe is getting a figure!? I wanted to bitch about Peter not being in the striped Polo shirt then I noticed Smythe... to the internet!
Found him! Shame he isn't a "Legendary Rider" figure. Hopefully info on when this will be available will be revealed soon.

Update

The Smythe V. Parker set was made available for preorder Saturday July 22 at 5PM EST.
Hello, Peter... there are some other legends revealed like 70s Luke Cage,  but they have me at Alfred Molina Ock.

I am going to need a Bat-Credit card...
McFarlane is making a Batman and Robin wave with Mr Freeze being the build a figure. It had to be right after I bought a comic book based Mr Freeze. I'll have to get Uma Thurman, Chris O'Donnell, Alicia Silverstone, and George Clooney in order to get:

This hahasn'been confirmed yet, but rumor has it that Jada Toys is looking into Alpha and 6 to expand once 2 is done... honestly, screw 6... Do Alpha first... once I have Karin, Dan, the dolls, and most importantly Sakura, then we can look at other SFs... but let's finish 2 first...



No comments:

Post a Comment