Jul 20, 2023

I guess I can now do Street Fighter wave 4 speculation...

 With Wave 3 getting hinted at in the past few hours, guess I have to tackle the possibilities for wave 4.

I'll make 2 waves:
What I'd expect:
What I want:
Normally I make 3 and the third one is the disappointing one, but I want most to all 16-19 USFIIT characters.

What I'd want to see:
Balrog (boxer)
E. Honda
Zangief

Not gonna lie, this wave is meant to "pad out" any SHFA/Jada displays. It "fills the vanilla II" display while we wait for the rest.

What I'd expect:
Akuma
Balrog (boxer)
Blanka

Akuma is there as a budget figure, since he'd be new heads and beads.
Balrog, despite being mostly new tooling, doesn't require much.
Blanka is just Blanka

As long as T. Hawk isn't in wave 4, I'm cool.
T. Hawk would complete 2 factions in one figure:
-the I REALLY HATE BISON crew.
-New Challengers crew.

I'd rather have the Shadaloo Generals closer to completion or the really freaky folks before T.Hawk.

Alright here's the disappointing wave:
T. Hawk
Vega (claw)
Zangief
It's not that these three characters suck, because they don't. It's just that after getting Cammy and Guile in one wave, getting T. Hawk and Zangief feels a bit of a let down.

I guess we'll find out what happens in 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment