Jul 20, 2023

I have one good thing to say about MOTU REVOLUTION

 I am not exactly the biggest fan of Kevin Smith and his bastardization of Masters of the Universe. Now the voice of Hordak has been revealed and I have one of the biggest nerd boners ever!!

1000 years ago Superstition and the sword ruled... something something... it was an age of Darkness it was an age of fear it was the age of Gargoyles... and all that... Motherfucking Al Simmons is Hordak!

Yes, Keith David has joined the Revolution cast as Hordak... I honestly don't know if the story is going to suck, but casting David as hordak is really great news!

Between getting rid of Buffy as Teela and this Hordak casting,  well those are the only two good things I can say about Revolution. I'm hoping that it won't suck but, knowing modern era Kevin Smith well, the outlook's not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment