Jul 26, 2023

Top Street Fighter Alpha Characters I'd like Jada to tackle after USF2

 Honestly, I don't feel like getting SF6 folks yet... because nothing says Supervillain like Bison's former accountant. Yes, JP is nothing more than Bison's former accountant. So, in honor of the Jada Rumor about Alpha, I decided to see which alpha characters are my top picks...

This list will have some caveats though: no variants of SF2 characters, like Shin Akuma, Alpha Chun Li or Doll Cammy. I want some of those, but they would fill up the list way too fast. Also I'm going to avoid characters from Final Fight. These would pad out the list too fast as well. So this list will be based on characters that either debuted on Street Fighter Alpha, or appeared in a Street Fighter game that wasn't Street Fighter 2 and had an appearance in Street Fighter Alpha.

Dan Hibiki:
While he KINDA appeared in SF2 art, he made his playable debut in Alpha. Jada already has most of the parts to make him, basically all they need are the heads and maybe a new upper torso with this shirt sculpted on.

Charlie Nash:
This is a rather obvious choice. Not sure if they can reuse Guile pieces on him (depends on how Guile gets his sonic boom) but Nash is important to SF Lore.

Karin Kanzuki:
Alpha 3's answer to Alpha 2's Sakura.
Sailor Uniform could be shared between both and some minor changes in key parts could make her one half of the "part reuse club Alpha".

Sakura Kasugano:
Of Course Sakura was going to be on this list. I already mentioned the part reuse potential she has.

Rose:
JoJo references aside, the "Anti-Bison" is a Street Fighter Alpha staple... how will Jada tackle her skirt and shawl? I guess soft goods is the only choice.

Birdie:
One of the Street Fighter OGs 

Adon:
Sagat's unruly disciple. Would be interedtong to have next to the king of Muay Thai.

Juni/Juli:
Bison's dolls are interchangeable, the lazy way would be to have them as a two in one figure.

Eagle:
He was in the GBA port of Alpha 3... s CVS2 refugee from SF1

Rainbow Mika:
I almost forgot about the Original Girlgief... stupid SF6 and its own more Zangief looking Girlgief, Marisa.

I guess that's all of them... so who do I pick as my top picks:
Dan
Sakura
Rose
Charlie
Rainbow Mika



No comments:

Post a Comment