Nov 7, 2014

Japanese Bandai wants my money!!

Y'all know I have a Beef with Bandai America and their damned SCREWS on the back of figures, and piss poor scale... I've talked about Bandai Japan and their awesome toys.

I've Resisted Sailor Moon and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Even the Allure of the Mario Brothers has failed against my will of steel... Not even a Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson was able to make me play the import game.

 So, how is Japan's Bandai tempting me?


Yes, Ranma 1/2 S.H. Figuarts and The Fwoosh posted the best pic I've seen of it so far...
Seems that Bandai will make BOTH Ranmas. Not sure if the Genma shown will be made. If so, it needs more Articulation. SUPER ARTICULATED RANMA FIGURES... This is mindblowingly awesome. This is seriously tempting me. So far we have only seen the Ranmas. Now if they reveal other characters like Akane, Kuno, Ryoga, Articulated Panda Genma, Human Genma, Soun and Happosai (who needs the thief mask and a sack full of panties, because Happosai) then I could be VERY Tempted to get some of them. I know that Nabiki, Kasumi and Doctor Tofu are HIGHLY Unlikely, but would be interesting to see. Ooh! Mousse with a lot of weapons would be awesome!!


If I get a Genma (assuming Bandai makes one), this technique shall be photographed if the articulation allows it.

Now, the only real thing that is most likely to stop me from getting the Ranma figures is one He-Man and the MOTUC line.





No comments:

Post a Comment