Nov 25, 2014

Odds and ends: 11/25/14 PG-13 was a bad Idea, right Stallone?

In other news, water is wet! The Unrated DVD is available... May need to check it out. the promise of an R Rated #4 is a bit of good news. I have to ask, how many of the new expendables will return for 4. Hopefully only the Twilight will return... and maybe he'll go the way of Hunger Gamers in EX2.


I was told that Sting showed up at Survivor series and "saved" the day... yipee... This means two things:

The WWE Writers are so desperate that they pretty much copied the ending to the movie Ready to Rumble.


Undertaker's days are numbered. After the defeat by the Part-Time Wrestler, btw WHERE IS Brock Lesnar? He's hiding like a roided out waldo (or wally for the Euro fans)

This will last, like what 2 days before WWE's "Creative" team take a dump on Sting.


Holy Mackerel! A Crystal that could allow People to breathe underwater? Click on the link if you want the sciencey stuff about the crystals that allow people to breathe underwater...
I don't need to talk to fish to know that a joke is coming.
Let's get the Super Friends Aquaman jokes out of the way...
Think of the Possibilities of these Crystals.
Sure, helping old people who need oxygen tanks to not having to carry those huge ass tanks sounds all nice and dandy, but an AQUAMAN TV Series or Movie is where these crystals will shine. Or a Namor the Submariner if you're a Marvel fan.

I'm dead serious, stop laughing...
The possibilities are endless...
We could possibly have a sequel to a very special  70s show...


Seven days of Black Friday to Cyber Monday sales on Matty wouldn't be perfect if there wasn't some crap involved. Guess who has two thumbs and got screwed out of discounts on figures and free shipping on orders over $99?

Now... I did the Matty collector CS bit... You know, the one where I call CS and explain what's going on. I have to wait 2-3 Business days to see what Matty/DR will do to fix an issue caused by THEIR Site not applying the discounts in a timely manner. The items I bought were "listed coming soon" until the sale started. So there's no way I could have "bought them before the sale started".
Now, I realize that IF they apply the discount, my order will fall short of $99 and I have to pay shipping. On the other hand, if they bill me full price and waive the shipping, then I'm still close to paying what I'd pay if they applied the discount. Either way I lose. Well, there's Option C where they screw me over with NO Discount or waived shipping, but that one is a worst case scenario.

Option D, which has no chance in hell of happening is that DR accepts their mistake, apply the discount AND waive shipping as a way to apologize for their mistake.

In any case, I've caught up with most of Club Filmation (Aside Shokoti and the TURD) Guess, they'll come out of the Toy Chest in December. Its issues like this issue that make me partially happy about MOTUC ending next year.

*UPDATE!!*
Digi River cancelled my order. Had to make a new one, but the Filmation Figures I needed were still available. Learned something today: Digital River now CAN cancel orders. (I suppose they can't do it all the time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment