Dec 6, 2014

Come with me if you want your Dragons!

It's the only Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor related joke I could think of.
The Trailer for Terminator Genisys trailer has come out a few days ago. (I was too busy dealing with Digital River to watch it) Now that I have seen the Trailer posted below, here are my thoughts:


I'll tackle the big issue first: Emilia Clarke. She kinda looks the part, but I can't believe her as a "T2 style badass" Sarah Connor. There is something about her that looks so frail and weak... Like a little puppy that is lost. She almost works as Sarah Connor in The Terminator. I think my main issue is that I still see Emilia Clarke as a 12 year old girl looking for her Dragons


Now, before I go on the next things that bug me about the trailer and the movie, I must point this out.

I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE SO BADLY, EVEN IF IT HAS A FEW THINGS THAT RUB ME THE WRONG WAY.

This reboot mucking up the Good Terminator movies, while it seems to erase the bad ones with the new Timeline.

Now Kyle Reese's only job is to put a baby John Connor inside Daenerys Targaryen. The whole protecting Sarah Connor thing has already been done by the Governator!

Any Other Changes will have to wait until my butt is sitting in front of a huge ass screen playing the movie.

The notion of a Days of Future Past style reboot on the Terminator franchise makes sense. The real question is: DO WE NEED a Terminator Reboot?

In any case, we'll find out next summer. BTW, according to IMDB the 11th Doctor is in this...

No comments:

Post a Comment