Apr 13, 2015

Spidey Reboot Spidey Reboot No origin movie for the Spidey Reboot

We got some news on the Spidey Reboot. Some of it spoiled in the title of the rant... The rest will be discussed here. Y'all know that I'm against changing the races or genders of fictional characters because SOCIAL JU$TICE!! I'm still worried that they will change Parker's ethnicity because "reasons". I am also not a fan of High School Peter Parker once again.

I get why Marvel is doing the Teenaged Parker as Spidey. That way they can keep him around for more movies. Not to mention that it would be more impressive seeing the teen beat smarter and older opponents. At the same time I so don't want him to play "The Rookie" in Avengers.

The scariest part is:
We’ve already designed the costume, which is different than any of the ones that have come before. And yet ours is classic Spidey, as I think you’ll see.
So, I'm guessing this means one thing:
ARMPIT WEBS!!

That's right! The only Classic Spidey element missing from modern suits is making a comeback... Of course this is baseless speculation inspired by the bold part on the quote. Think about it... It's the only thing that makes sense.

Now we wait until we get news of Parker being cast and reveals from the suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment