Jul 7, 2017

Akumajo Dracula the Anime...

I was super excited about the Castlevania anime... I saw it a few minutes ago... I'm disappointed...
That it was only 4 episodes!! Really? 4 Episodes? I was hoping for at least 10.
The show it's great. It acts, for now as a Prequel to Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse with a hint of Symphony of the Night tossed in because Alucard.

I do have a few nitpicks with the show:
-Belmont kills more Catholic Priests than he kills monsters.
-No Vampire Killer playing in the sequences where Belmont actually fights Monsters.
-4 Freaking Episodes... I NEEDS MORE!! MORE!!

This rant is short because the series is short... Also, I predict that Sypha will get a surge of fan art as the series is watched by more people... (and yes that includes R34 art)

But seriously? 4 Episodes? I mean if it was like 6-8 episodes I could understand, but 4!? I mean the show was teased about a month before it aired, so they must've had almost everything ready... but seriously? Why not wait until October (cause Halloween and stuff) to release this and have at least 2 more episodes... Unless Season 2 comes for Halloween and boom!
Looks like I'm back to my usual Netflix routine of catching up on shows I'm far behind... Looking at you DC's CW stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment