Jul 19, 2017

First it was Gouki (who now looks like Simba) now it's...

in SFV Akuma is totally Simba!
Not from Capcom, but from SNK... South Town's favorite Crime Boss is hitting the King of Iron Fist Tournament...

Yup, THAT Geese Howard is Hitting Tekken...

My mind is completely blown... Street Fighter Cross Tekken Cross KOF must happen... Normally, I'm not much of a Tekken fan, but this is motivating me a lot to get the game.

On a lesser note since I mentioned the Simba/Akuma comparison... There's a new Fighter entering SFV...


Shame that Abigail was made in the 3D era... If SFV had been a Sprite Game, back in the day he would've been used as a base for some Marvel or DC MUGEN characters... Other than that, I'm whelmed... It's been a long time since I've touched SFV... It's a bit of a shame, though... I still play SSFIIT, so it's not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment