Jul 4, 2017

Revisiting Tappers of Grayskull.

Now with more She-Ra...
What can I say about the game? It changed a little bit ever since I stopped playing...
Tournament mode which I think involve forced Time Travel, Outfits for He-Man... Read Variants, Vykron, Vikor, Wun-Dar, etc. These are unlocked with tournaments or forking over real cash... Then we have She-Ra...

YASSS!

Wait, don't celebrate too much... It's pretty much Hard Mode for the game. You start with She-Ra from scratch and you level her up and get the standard Masters: Teela, Snout Spout, He-Man, etc. I think Mossman and Rotar are new. No Bow, Glimmer, Castaspella, etc. The enemies have Flogg, Optikk, Megator, Multibot and it's way underwhelming. The real difference is that with He-Man you start with 30 seconds for boss battles, while She-Ra only has 10.


I'll try to redo everything and see if the game is worthy of staying or if I'll delete it once more...



Cause

No comments:

Post a Comment