Feb 20, 2015

AquaMomoa might be the only good thing of Not Quite Justice League...

I HATED Gal Gadon't as WW. The picture of her in the drab WW suit confirmed my fears... Then again, I'm a bit wary of Batfleck...
So, I'm or was uninterested in seeing where this would go until I saw this:
I have to admit, this looks a lot cooler than Gal Gadon't as Not so Wonder Woman. It has me a bit interested in watching the Justice League Movie that is totally NOT a Justice League Movie.

But, we're at the House of Rants, where I'll bitch and moan about stuff...
Let's look at the Infamous Super Friends Aquaman for a moment...

Let's see if you notice something that the Zack Snyder movies seem to lack...

I'll give you a hint it Rhymes with Color or Colour if you're European or Canadian...

All I see is faded Flesh, black and what it seems to be a brass/gold colors very muted...
Where's the Orange and Green that Aquaman often wears?
Also, is it me or does that Aquaman look more like Roman Reigns cosplaying as Khal Drogo than it does Aquaman?

Even the lame talk to fish thing can be made cool...
Now don't get me wrong, the design looks cool... It's just that it's not AQUAMAN... Not to mention that Momoa as Aquaman is a very WTF choice... Seriously, the man screams VANDAL SAVAGE more than Aquaman... This is interesting, because Momoa has this badass thing about him and thanks to Superfriends, Aquaman needs A LOT of badassifying just to soften the stereotype of Aquaman sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment