Aug 28, 2015

Farkle may not be Human...

It's been a while since I've made a Girl Meets World Rant... You know Farkle, right? Son of Minkus...

Well, Farkle's mother has been revealed...

Yes, Kristanna Loken is making a comeback as Farkle's mom...

Farkle's mom is the Terminatrix... Farkle's dad is Minkus... and he may be a bit like Donatello...

But I guess I have to wait until 9/11 to find out the truth behind Farkle... I KINDA want him to NOT BE HUMAN, but he's going to be human...

All jokes aside, isn't it peculiar that Farkle's parents have a beef with Cory?
Minkus, well, it's obvious what the beef is.  The video above gives us a hint of the beef that Farkle's mom has with Cory... question is HOW DID THOSE TWO GOT TOGETHER!?

Now I have to wonder how long until they bring back all of Shawn's exes... I'm thinking of one in particular...

But this is creeping into background character territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment