Oct 30, 2015

Justin Bieber Mini Meltdown... It's not even funny...

Justin, Justin, Justin... Really? One song, some crazy fans get your stage wet and you wuss out?


 Sadly it's Been a rough week for me, long days no sleep, while having to be "on" as they would say for cameras fans etc. In no way did I mean to come across mean, but chose to end the show as the people in the front row would not listen. Hopefully people will understand where I am coming from. I don't always handle things the right way but I'm human and I'm working on getting better at responding not reacting. Unfortunately people were affected by this as am I. For the people in the back I am so sorry and for anyone I may have disappointed im sorry. Sorry for wasting the tv people's time I'll be sure to make it up to you next time on tour.. With love Justin.
Sad part is that I kinda get him... Life can be a bit too rough at times. It can hit you hard, but this apology feels half assed. A true Professional would have kept going... I keep thinking of a Queen Song...


You ended up looking like an entitled little douche who stormed off the stage like a little diva...
Then again, you have a bit of a douchebaggery issue. Remember the Monkey, the Illegal racing, DUI, the Groping of an underage fan, and all the other things I can't remember right now...

I'm going to say something that may blow your Bieber mind... What if said fans didn't understand English... They are in Norway and I'm pretty sure that you did NOT speak Norwegian to them. Do you understand where I'm coming from. Yo pude haber fácilmente escrito este mensaje en español y tú, no lo entenderías, Justin.

Yeah, you NEED to improve on your People Skills. Next time try to swallow your pride and complete the concert. The fans PAID TO SEE YOU... Sure, YOU HAD TO TRAVEL HALFWAY ACROSS THE GLOBE TO GET PAID FOR THE CONCERT, but YOU HAVE MONEY... THE FANS, well are not as PRIVILEGED AS YOU. They had to save... Do you have any Idea how much stuff did your younger fans had to do to save enough money to see your concerts... Not all of them have Daddy giving them expensive gifts... YOU WORK HARD FOR YOUR MONEY... This time you just gave the fans a big Ahnold to your fans. How is that FAIR FOR THEM!?

Next time!? What if some of those fans don't LIVE LONG ENOUGH for that Next time!? Or worse, they Outgrow the Bieber Fever!!
You've died before... You should know about the fleeting nature of life


Also, do Humanity a solid and stop your idiotic friend, Jaden... Not that Jaden from Spouting Crap, or tell him that he doesn't need to wait until he's 30 to disappear... The Sooner the Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment